Aquatrine delivers one of the largest water and wastewater Public Finance Initiatives (PFI) contracts in Europe, which is for a term of 25-years with the MOD. Since 2003 the provision of water and wastewater services has been managed by three service providers; Severn Trent Services, Ancala Water Services and Veolia Water Nevis.
Package A = Ancala Water Services
Package B = Veolia Water Nevis
Package C = Severn Trent Services
Key User Requirements (KUR’s)
Aquatrine outlined five KUR’s which underpin the delivery of services to our customers across the estate. These are:
- Provide an uninterrupted supply of wholesome potable water, in accordance with the Water Supply (Quality) Regulations 2000, to all points of water supply.
- Supply water for fire fighting in accordance with the Crown Fire Standards, issued by the Property Advisers to the Civil Estate (PACE).
- Collect and dispose of sewage and surface water safely and hygienically from all points of sewage and surface water receipt.
- Operate a dedicated 24 hour helpline for MOD staff.
- Ensure that there is no flooding from surface water or combined surface water and sewage systems caused by a failure to provide the services.
Aquatrine adds value by providing a high quality end-to-end service including leakage detection, payment management schemes and sustainability initiatives.
Download the Aquatrine Overview Leaflet here